November is almost here, and I have to admit that I am very excited about it because it is my favorite month!
Regarding my blatant lack of motivation last month with my monthly tracker, or my Moon Mandala, I decided to think about a new layout for this new month, mainly based on well-being. And I I don’t think I’m speaking through my hat by saying you are going to be bowled over by the potential of the A6 format!
Let’s see the main changes in my Bullet Journal for the month of november:
- My monthly Calendar is now associated to my new “well-being” tracker. The idea is to evaluate four criterias each week: my sleep, my water consumption, the quality of my meals and my overall mood. The rating is done merely by feeling : 1 when it is not good at all, 5 when it is perfect. After this first test, I will adapt accordingly for the month of december.
- I added a page dedicated to my son, a kind of monthly journal in which I will write all the highlights of his eighth month.
- It is also the grand new comeback of the spendings tracker! But this time in a new version, A6 format compliant.
As i was telling you, during the setting up of this month, once again I encountered no problem whatsoever related to the A6 format of this notebook.
Is your month of november ready in your bullet journal?
- Rhodiarama Dot 4X6 inch Beige Notebook
- Pilot G-TEC-C Maica Black
- Tombow MONO Drawingpen
- Tombow TwinTone PASTEL
- Tombow TwinTone BRIGHT
- Tombow Dual Brush pens
- Tombow Fudenosuke Brush pens
- Rapesco 30mm Letter Clip
This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you purchase something throught the links provided, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you.
Thank you for supporting Soho Hana!